Le Tour de Christ ®
-The Bike Ride is a Time For:-
(1) Prayer: “Ask and it will be given…” (Read Luke 11:9-13)
(a) Time to meditate and to talk to God
(Father, Son -Jesus Christ- & Holy Spirit).
(Mt. 6:9-13; 26:39; Acts 7:59; Lk 23:34,46)
(b) Time to ask the Blessed Mother -Virgin
Mary-, to intercede for our needs. (Jn 2:3-10)
(c) Time to evaluate our own behavior...
comparing it to God’s will:
1) Do I Break the 10 Commandments? (Ex. 20:1-17)
2) Do I Love others as Jesus loves me? (Jn. 13:34)
3) Do I Forgive my neighbor? (Mt. 6: 9-13,15)
4) Do I sin with my body? (1 Cor. 6:13-15, 17-20; Gal. 5:19-21)
(d) Time to see our dedication to “Serve God”:
1) Do I Teach the Word of God, in word and
in my actions; at home, work, etc.? (Mt. 28:20)
2) Do I give Food to the Hungry and Drink
to the Thirsty? (Mt. 25:35)
3) Do I Welcome Someone In? (Mt. 25:35)
4) Do I Clothe the Needy? (Mt. 25:36)
5) Do I Look After the Sick? (Mt. 25:36)
6) Do I Visit the Prisoner? (Mt. 25:36)
(3) Decide & Act:
(e) Time to Decide and Act:
1) I should Stop Sinning...
2) I should Fix Broken Relationships...
- Forgive & Forget -
3) I should Volunteer in a Ministry from
my preferred church. For example:
a) Lectors Ministry.
b) Usher Ministry.
c) Eucharist Ministry.
d) Religious Education Ministry (Catechism).
e) Bible Study (Learn to then Teach).
f) Detention Ministry (Visit the Prisoners).
g) Saint Vincent de Paul (Feed the Hungry).
h) ABCD (Archbishop's Charity Drive).
i) Retreats (Emmaus; Matrimony Encounters; etc.).
(f) I should Decide and Act with Love, Peace
and pursuing a State of Holiness, knowing
that any donation I provide, either in time,
goods or capital, will help grow the King-
dom of God; here on earth, as well as in
-bring people to Christ...
...through the sport of cycling-
© Le Tour de Christ - Cycling Club; a Sports Ministry of Charity. … to God alone the Glory!
- All Rights Reserved -